Today, we reached a new milestone at TheEmotionsDoctor.com!
We exceeded 1000 registered members of this blog.
This is a milestone I never in my dreams believed I would achieve!
While the official WordPress label for all of you when you register is “user”, I prefer to think of all of you as members and my blog as a “membership site”.
Let me explain.
I do not monetize, or charge for, access to The Emotions Doctor blog because I believe that the information I provide should be available to anyone who wants to use it and grow with it. And, no one likes Ads!
My books, of course, are available on Amazon.
That being said, I write for you, my readers.
And, I would like to provide content that you can use.
So, that being said…….
- You took the time to register for my blog
- I assume that you have found the material I write useful
- Now, please help me help you by letting me know what you would like me to write about.
- And, let me know what, if anything, I can do to make this site more useful for you.
- Is the index tab helpful?
- Are the posts too long, not long enough?
- Are the topics covered sufficiently informative for you?
As a registered “member”, you are the only one who can leave a comment on my blog.
And, this is one way to contact me.
However, a better way is to send me an email with the word “member” in the subject line.
- In the email, let me know what you would like me to address in a post.
- The only caveat is that I do not do therapy through my blog. So while I will attempt to answer any question I can as specifically as I can, the answer will be educational and not therapeutic. No need to worry, I’ve answered many questions on Quora.com and I am quite good at giving useful information.
- My email address is TheEmotionsDoctor (at) gmail.com
Thanks, again, for helping me reach this milestone.
AND, I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
Ed Daube, Ph.D. The Emotions Doctor.