My last post completed a series of four posts which explored in some detail the Basic Relationship Rule.
These posts were an in-depth exploration of the idea that relationships and emotions are interconnected.
Over the years , I have written several posts on relationships and emotions as well as other topics.
Below, I have listed all of my relationship posts starting with the oldest so you can explore this topic in more detail if you choose.
Relationships and Emotions (conflict resolution, empathy, living in an emotional world, and more.)
Click on the title and it will take you to the post.
- Emotions As Tools – Seven Top Conflict Resolution Tips Using Emotions As Tools September 2016
- Sometimes you do everything right and still get the wrong results. A suggestion December 2016
- It’s an emotional world: 3 rules for living in it with others. February 2017
- You are the target of someone’s anger: Part 1 of 3 February 2017
- You are the target of someone’s anger: Part 2 of 3 March 2017
- You are the target of someone’s anger: Part 3 of 3 March 2017
- A solution to old grievances- IWBNI’s March 2017
- Forgiveness March 2017
- Why do misunderstandings make others angrier? May 2017
- The Golden, Platinum and Bronze Rules: Working with Others and Dealing with Yourself. June 2017
- Tips for Parenting an Angry Child- my two cents August 2017
- Jealousy and Envy: They are not the same. July 2017
- The Key to Understanding Anyone Better..Hint: It is not empathy, although that would help. Part 1.October 2017
- The Key to Understanding Anyone Better..Hint: It is not empathy, although that would help. Part 2November 2017
- What’s the best advice for a young person suffering with “Anger problems”? November 2017
- Responsibility and Accountability: A different approach. January 2018 How I would “explain” a school shooting to my teens, if I had teenagers. February
- Emotions and disagreements. March 2018
- Saying “I’m Sorry” in a business setting. My take! March 2019
- Relationship Primer: What is a “relationship”? February 2019
- Relationship Primer: The Attributes of a Relationship March 2019
- Relationship Primer: Tips 1 and 2 for Getting the Most out of a Relationship April 2019
- Relationship Primer: Tips 3 and 4 for Getting the Most out of a Relationship April 2019
- The darker side of the Holidays: A four part series of posts( P! — You Cannot NOT Communicate).October 2019
- How to Recover from Abuse Part 1 January 2020
- How to Recover from Abuse Part 2 January 2020
- Looking at The Corona Virus through the lens of relationships with others. June 2020